Monday, March 2, 2015

EXPERIMENTAL: THE EXPERIMENT OF WORDS


Out of the blue, i miss writing and i miss my blog. Its so easy to get distracted so often with the other quicker, more accessible social networking apps that sometimes, all our thoughts and feelings are summarized down to a square picture and a few lines. I know i've mentioned this a couple times and i feel guilty like a cheating party who strays on my blog to use some newer, more hyped up app. And then suddenly, slowly slinks back to this page with an immense amount of guilt and self-pity.
 Shame on me.

For this whole month of March, i will be conducting a couple of lifestyle experiments for myself and documenting everything down. The first experiment is to come back to my blog and write a post for every single day that should consists of no less than 300 words. I love writing so i feel like this shouldn't be a problem. I just need to get back on track and not let fatigue and other distractions get in the way.



One Month, 4 experiments. Lets go

No comments:

Post a Comment