Friday, November 29, 2013

MISSING

I've been missing for awhile from this blog and i know so many of you guys are waiting for the next installation of our ABC Dating which would be I
I already have my crazy idea storing in the back of my head but this one involves a lot more prep work and location recce-ing than usual since it's gonna be outdoors! And this time, it won't be a surprise for Tim but rather a combined effort on both our parts since this project is going to be bigger than me. We haven't planned the date on doing this yet but it will be most likely will be done in Dec as a wrap to our ABC Dates for 2013.

Are you guys excited yet?

Until that happens, i'll just be posting regular, boring updates on my life. 
So sorry guys!

Here's one from way back when we went to Klapsons Boutique Hotel for a doggy event and brought 3 dogs out for fun:)








































Till then,
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment