Thursday, November 8, 2012

From Dead Brain Cells to Now Alive Ones. GRADUATE LO!


The only title i think sufficiently describes my studying days! Graduation day is the best, especially when you're in University because you know you'll never have to touch a single textbook, write 2500 words essays, do research and bloody use citation and referencing in your life anymore unless you choose to.
 
So i graduated from Murdoch University with my Degree in Communications,
 majoring in Public Relations & Journalism.
 
I got the degree holder look not?!
 
Anyway, the ceremony was held at Raffles City Convention Centre which isn't too shabby and was over before i knew it. It was mostly a catch up session with classmates that i havent seen in ages and classmates that are like crazy good friends to me, all of us decked in the same "school uniform".
 
Impossible to forgo pictures at this point.
Thanks to everyone who held my camera and helped me capture these great shots.
Daddy mostly :D


E-LIAR!
School days were made fun with her.

During the ceremony,
was talking to Uncle Stam if i recalled correctly.


 Professors looking spiffy!
 
The whole bunch of us waiting to grab that few pieces of paper.
 
 Grabbing my paper and go!

Group Shot with my crazy mates.
They tolerated so much of my nonsense i sincerely wonder why they are still friends with me.
 
Mummy and Stef.

With the people who worked hard to put me through school and provided me with a good education!

 
HKL Newsroom Survivors!

With the family that came down to support me!

Uncle Stam and I. Good times.
 
And my sister and her spastic face:)
 
And lastly, stealing this picture from Dodo.
 
 
We Are All Degree Holders Now!!
 
 
 
Till next time,
Melissa Melly Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment